Friday, November 30, 2012

What if....


 What if.......... You were invited to two parties that were on the same day?

If I was invited to two parties, and they both are on the same day, I would attend neither. I wouldn't go to either because I wouldn't want to upset the person who's party I didn't go to. Don't get me wrong, I love parties but, I don't want to cause problems between me and my friends. I love my friends and the last thing I want to do is get on either of their nerves. If this really were to happen, I would stay neutral.

3 comments:

  1. Good choice and response. It would be hard to try and go through with that especially because you'd miss out on all the fun, but that would be the best choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said that you wouldn't go to either because you wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I would do the same if I was ever in that situation. Just a question though, what if the two parties were between a your grandmother's party or your best, best friend's party........what then??
    Loved your response!
    ~Ryan

    ReplyDelete